Skip to main content

Conservation FAQs

When can I water my lawn?

Unless there is a local variance approved by EPD, watering is regulated by the Water Stewardship Act and any drought declaration that may be in effect..

Can I get my water turned on/off at my house?

To get your water service turned on or off, please contact your local water utility. CCMWA is a wholesale provider and does not provide residential service. Please see this list for your water utility’s contact information.

What are the lake levels for Allatoona Lake and Lake Lanier?

To see the current and predicted lake levels, please visit the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers website here.

X Close